The Hamilton County Health Department has partnered with area school districts to launch an educational campaign designed to keep kids in school. Called “Show Some C.L.A.S.S Keep Kids in School,” the campaign outlines five basic rules families should follow to help keep children healthy and in the classroom.
• C – Check your child’s temperature every morning before sending them to school.
• L – Lead by example. Let your child see you wearing a mask and modeling good social distancing.
• A – Avoid large gatherings. Slumber parties, carpools, and birthday parties are discouraged.
• S – Schedule a test if you or someone in your family exhibits signs of COVID-19.
• S – Stay home until you receive your test results or if you are not feeling well.